To content


You can find information about rights, responsibilities and insurance here.

All enrolled students of the TU and FH Dortmund are insured via the "Unfallkasse NRW", as long as they take part in events and courses offered by the university sports. Students of other universities are not insured, since their participation is considered personal. In case of an accident, their personal health insurance covers the costs.

Any accident has to be reported within three days, otherwise coverage through "Unfallkasse NRW" might not be granted.

Forms to report an accident are available at the portier of the sports building, ar our office or via e-mail.

  • Students report to Mrs. Silke Becker, Studierendenwerk Dort­mund AöR, human resources, Vogelpothsweg 85 ( cantine building), room 485, phone +49231-755 5296 and to the university sports office
  • Employees report to HR and the university sports office.
  • External participants are not covered through "Unfallkasse NRW"
  • Please only go to a hospital. Tell your doctor that it is an accident (BG case)

Further liability is not possible.

We recommend using the provided lockers. The university sport or the university are not liable for any lost, dmaged or stolen belongings. The lockers work with a combination lock.